Thursday, October 1, 2009

Halloween Tags


I just finished these last night and made 18 of them with all different designs to give to fam/fri will attach a candy bar I used TBBM for the tag at 6 3/4, the web is from PDDU at 1 1/2, crow from PDDU at 1 1/2, I cant remeber which cart I got the spider (sorry) I used my cut outs as a templet to chalk ink the images to the paper, i used gloss accents on the webs, the ghost from PDDU, and bat again cant remember (sorry)  I hope you enjoy these and thanks for looking




4 comments:

  1. Just Love these, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!! The inking on the backgrounds is so cool! Love all the embellies! Do you need my address to send it along with the candy bar? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab tabs, I just adore tags :-) Please can you find from your cut file which cart the spiders are on? I love them they look real many on the carts don't :-( thanks so much.

    I tried keyword feature on DS but these don't come up.
    xx

    ReplyDelete