Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Scarecrow Greetings

Hey ALL,

Been a week for my last post SORRY been busy back to work and my spare time I have been working on a swap card for my LSS. I came up with this little guy and I think he turned out just to cute! I used my Lil Pink G So here goes the recipe for you I used PDDU, TBBM,SYI, and HEA my scarecrow from PDDU on the G at hat 1.77x1.66, pants 1.22X2.95, top 1.49X2.95, pumkin head .79x2.10,pumpkin short 1.55x1.42, pumpkin tall 1.28x2.41 my card base from TBBM was 11inch and insert at 6inch I inked the insert with $1 stamp from Joanne, made the straw with raffia, colored the pumkins with chalks added ribbon on the scarecrow pants for patch and drew on his face added the hinges from FF and put on some brads. on the inside of the insert I heat embossed the wordAutumn. I love this type of card as you can see I have made it before the thing I like is the the insert can be used as a book mark and the card base as a picture frame. So thank You all so much for stopping back by and looking at my cards I hope to post and new one in a couple of days.





3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable and what a great idea to use them as bookmarks !!! So cute and clever! Glad to see you had a chance to post!!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO very cute! Thanks so much for playing at Paper Cutz Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very cute. I really only would like to know what does the HEA code means it is one I haven't seen yet. I have 52 carts and I thought I was up on the terms. I am still trying to figure the G because I had to return my original one. They sent me a replacement, I love your scarecrows and would love the receipe, my kids did a scarecrow parade at elementary when they were in K.

    ReplyDelete