Sunday, October 4, 2009

SNOW DAY

Here is a card I made for a swap at my local scrap store, the theme was kids which was hard for me because my babies are no longer kids. So I tryed to stay in the middle for either boy or girl and the age too. I used Debbie Mumm paper Holiday stack(cute paper) and made cuts from Winter Woodland, PDDU, and LL.  My card was standard I cut the front of card base to 3 1/2 to make it shorter, used 1st layer at 4x3 3/4, 2nd layer at 4x3 1/2 my blue I inked to give the sky more texture. From PDDU I used the # 50 button on the overlayer for the snow at Fit to Length of 4 in, My trees from Winterwoodland at 2 1/2,  Lyrical Letter was theYippe at 3/4 in, and Snow Day from Winter Woodland at 1 1/4. the Pengins came from Deb Mumm paper so I just cut them out with X-knife. I put Flower Soft Polar White over the snow to give it more texture added some stickles to words afew snowflakes from the $1punch. I hope you enjoyed these as much as I enjoyed making them, and thank you for stopping at my blog I love comments/feedback.


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card... I love all the dimension and sparkle. TFS

    ReplyDelete