Sunday, October 11, 2009

WOW! THREE CARDS FOR A FEW GREAT BLOG CHALLENGES

O.K.
Hope all are having a great weekend, I spent mine crafting YEA!! I made these three cards for this week Across the Blog World challenges. The 1st is my Bunny Huggs I use stamp from Stampabilities (HL) and Paper Co card stock for the base, layers, and flowers used chalk ink on the flower edges. Cutts are fromWIMG, SB, and Jasmine colored with copic markers. My 2nd card Huggs stamp from Bella Stamp my FAV, card stock, flower,and layers are from The Paper Co. cutts from SB, GS and colored with copic markers. The 3rd Sunflower  card base from Paper Co. and the patteren paper was a scrap so I can't find the name cutts from SYI six layers used and pop dots  between added some chalk ink to edge then twine.
AND THEN
My Halloween Cat in A Hat!! I love this one and I did the layout on the "G" what fun I had. Card base is 6x51/2, I used Georg, PDDU, and WC for this one with pop dots added details with chalk and my puff pen to give it the depth what a cutie that little cat is. So I hope you have enjoyed looking at my pics and I do thank You for stopping by and I do love comments please come back again.














4 comments:

  1. Hi Pink E, Have to say I love your card's specially your Bunny card, the image is so cute and those flower's are gorgeous, well done
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your two "friends" cards. The colors are very nice together. TFS,

    dj

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS cards! Really enjoyed all the details you bring together in each of the cards! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done! I love your Halloween card and the bunny card is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete