Tuesday, November 17, 2009

CCC SECOND WEEK CHALLENGE

Hey Everyone,

Hope you are havin a good week, just happy to be with CCC 2nd week challenge and it is a fun one! This week we will be challenge to Thanksgiving and what can you create from all that FAB Cricut stuff! can't wait to see cause last week we had alot of great cards and some wonderful talent and I thank you for playing along. So now to the good stuff, I used two carts this week they are LL and PDDU the Happy Thanksgiving from LL and my cornacopia from PDDU I had fun using the Joy Fold for the card base and some coredations paper along with some brown chalk ink to the edges.

So Thanks for stoppin by and can't wait to see your cards this week I'll be blogg hoppin around

Huggs





6 comments:

  1. Great card Pink E! Love the colors and the sparkle too!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Thanksgiving card Pink E!!! The raffia is a really nice touch!!!

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card and what detail! Just curious, I am not well versed on cartridge abbreviations, what is LL? I love the cutout! The raffia adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and I really like the raffia.

    Sari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edna-Love your card. I almost used that cut for my DT card. Went with a turkey instead. Love your glittery sentiment. Jeri

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful job on this edna..love everything about it.
    nancy..LL is lyrical letter cartridge.

    ReplyDelete