Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas Tree

Hey All'

I just fininshed this simple card today with some left over from a card swap with my LSS, I did the tree from Paper Doll Dress Up cut it three time to give it layer effects, the Oval is from Goerge at four inch and the card base layers are Base card 4.25 X 5.5, and then just a quarter inch off for each next layer the background layer I used the sisx folder for the snowflakes and the Oval I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots.  I stamped the Merry Christmas and inside added some stickles in gold, then top off with the ribbon an bow.

So hope you loke it and Thanks for stopping over to look as always I just LOVE comments

Huggs








3 comments:

  1. A truly pretty pretty card. I love everything about it. The tree is sooo cute. All the embossing and those colours..great job!

    Your blog is awesome!!!!!


    KarenT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your card, so creative. What a clever idea to cut the tree out 3 times to give it dimension. The inside of your card is so lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Simply Beautiful

    ReplyDelete