Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Excited!!! Weelcome Cricut Cardz Challenge

Wow! Super Super Excited today is the Cricutz Cardz Challenge opening day, as you know I'm one of the Designers and just love all the great work that I know will come from the wonderful challenges, So after you take a look at my card for the this weeks challenge make sure you go to CCC and join us for this week.
My Howdy Card is made from 4 carts this week I used Pooh Font, Fab Finds, Happily Ever After, and Paper Doll Dree Up with paper from Creative Debbie Mum and my card base is Criss Cross I hade such fun making this one and hope you enjoy. http://www.cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/




11 comments:

  1. Love your card Edna. It is adorable and so CREATIVE. I can see from your creations that you are very detailed...something which I need to improve upon. I am looking forward to working with you on the CCC DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edna,
    congratulations on being a DT member at CCC
    looking forward to joining in on the challenges.
    Great blog!
    Carol<><
    a lot going on with this card! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being a DT member at CCC. This card is beautiful!

    Sari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! I love all the attention to detail!
    Thanks for creating this great card for our first challenge!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable criss/cross card. It's just the perfect card for a little boy. Congrats on making the Design Team, also. I'm excited to be working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Edna!! Love your card and I'm looking forward to working with you on the DT!!!

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I just love the entire design! The papers are fab and love the embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card.....I love the colors and paper choices. Such a fun looking card. And congrats on making the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card edna! everything about it is perfect. i reallyhappy to be on the dt with you :) ( and the other ladies )
    xxxx shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great card. I saw it on the Cricut Challenz site and was impressed with it there! Congratulations on being on the design team. You are a great addition to those other wonderful ladies. I hope to learn a lot from you all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just a wonderful card, I could see a guy just being excited with this one. You do some fabulous work thank you for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete