Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Day and Time for Cricut Cardz Challenge Three

So Happy Day!!

Well it has been a great week and last weeks challenge was just FAB and we had some wonderful creations, I was just SUPER EXCITED when I saw what are challenge for this week was, Christmas with PINK, Green, and White. So much of my Favorite stuff that I was just to silly with the Excitment, so here is what I made using Paper Doll Dress Up, Hello Kitty, Wandering So I hope you enjoy as much as I had fun making and thanks for stopping by and remember I will be blogg hoppin around


Huggs

5 comments:

  1. Another GORGEOUS creation!! So happy to be designing with you on CCC and learing so vey much!
    Hugs
    Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this what a great color combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great creation and neat how you pulled together 3 Cricut cartridges. The gifts and the star tree toppers add the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, again! These xmas cards are soooo cute! You really do great work!

    TFS! I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete