Monday, November 23, 2009

Winter Fun

Happy Monday All


I hope your weekend was great, I finished this card today using my Gypsy the carts that I used are Wanderings, Tags Bags Boxes and More, Storybook, and Winter Woodland. I weld the snowflakes, Winter Fun, and Skate in this project, the winter fun and snowflake I welded to a square from SB my skate I flipped and weld two on each other. Card base is 4.25 X 5.5 the Storybook shape at 3.92W X 5.08H, snowflakes 2.05W X1.80H, Skate1.56W X 1.58H, and Winter Fun 2.28W X1.54H.  Thanks for stopping by and I do love your comments Have agreat Tuesday and I will see you on Wed for the Cricut Cardz Challenge.

Huggs

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! So creative. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Great Card!!! I just love all of the detail!
    Hugs
    Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card I love these colors and the layout

    ReplyDelete