Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cricut Cardz Challenge Week 4

Yea! Happy Day  
                                                                             It is time for this weeks CCC card and new challenge, I love all the great cards that so many wonderful crafters have been sharing with us. For this week challenge it is to use the Side Step method for the card base, I made this week card with Paper Doll Dress Up for the tree and Joy of the Season for the gifts used some Chalk inks added some glitter. Well I thank Yu for stopping over and hope you enjoy the card I look forward to blogg hoppin around to see all the wonderful creation from all of you.

Huggs Pink E
                                                                                      


5 comments:

  1. Edna, what a cute card. I love all the presents you added. I hope I have that many presents under my tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edna (that was my Mom's name :D) this is gorgeous! Love your colors and the special version of the stair step you chose. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Edna! Your card is so pretty...love that you chose to use pink...I'm loving that color for Christmas this year!

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your packages on your step card!! I think your sample was the one that made me do a side-step one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing card. It's so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete