Wednesday, December 9, 2009


Happy Day All

Yes it is time for this weeks Cricut Cardz Challenge, YAA!!! did you here that all the players from last weeks challenge are WINNERS!! So super excited. Well I was late this week with my DT creation. I was called out of town on Monday and then with the bad weather that is hitting the Mid-West I was stuck, unable to get home in time for the Mid-night Tuesday deadline so I decide that I would post a card here to this weeks challenge, make a card with any cart any colors and use the letter "S" for your content such as Snow, Santa, Etc. This is really fun challenge and I can not wait to blog hop around to see all the wonderful creations from all the crafty Gals.

Happy Craftin
Huggs
Pink E

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card and O love the sowflake, skate, all the glitter is just very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable ... wonderful colors. Makes me wish for a snow day, almost!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful...love the colors you chose for it and all the special details!!! TFS

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. very clever and creative card. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card and such a clever way you decided to design it. I must come and visit you again soon!

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete