Monday, January 25, 2010

For JoJo My Big Sister

Hello Everyone and JoJo

Happy Day made this card thinkinng of my Big Sister JoJo, the flower is open and still blooming just like her, the paper from DCWV love the soft colors and the mix of designs. The flower I cut from Walk In My Garden three times and then I cut the frist layer 1/2 inch, second layer 1 inch, three layer 1 1/2 in now i inked the flowers edges along with the inside then put the flower petals together with glue almost like a cup is how it will look now take a toothpick and roll down the petals then stack from large to small and then take the left over 1 1/2 cut out ink and roll it with the toothpick place this is the very center of the bloom and you have a Beautiful flower just like my Sister.

JoJo hope you made it today, and that you like this card it is for you. I Love You

Huggs Pink E



4 comments:

  1. very nice, will have to try this flower!
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH I LOVE this!!! I just got that cart too!!! Beautiful job thanks for the inspiration and sizes!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. edna this is so very pretty and that rose..WOW thanks fo the excellent insructions definetly will give this a whirl . :)

    ReplyDelete