Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Day and Time for Cricut Cardz Challenge

Welcome Back!
It has been a great holiday season and now it is time to start a New Year, hope all had a wonderful time and wish much happy cratin in this New Year. This week for the Cricut Cardz Challenge we are to make a Thank You card use any colors and carts that you like, what fun to get back in the swing of making cards it feels like forever ago LOL!!!! so my card for this week I used Gypsy Wander and Paper Doll Dress Up and this is my Thank You Girl. Hope you all enjoy and can not wait to make my rounds for blog hoppin to see all the FAB cards

Huggs
Pink E




7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I agree it is wonderful to be back and creating. Your card is lovely. Very feminine and brown and pink are a favorite color combo of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Edna...love the colors!!! Hope your holiday was wonderful!!
    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's try this again.....I had a typo in the first post.

    I too love your card and the colors you chose....it's all so vibrant and cheerful looking. The dress and that wonderful flower border all came together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, so pretty and so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi edna it is great to be back isnt it! :) looking forward to creating with all you fine ladies this new year :)
    your dress card is so very pretty reminds me of spring :) xxx

    ReplyDelete