Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Time for Cricut Cardz Challenge

Happy Day All

This week are challenge is to make a Valentine using any cart but use the colors Lavender,green, white, and black. So my project this week is made with Sweethearts and Doodle Charms it is a box card with small love notes on the inside, I used the Pizza Box as the base templet on my Gypsy then added the Heart for the window cut out, then followed the directions for scor to fold I cut the shadow of the guy/girl placed in front added a backdrop pattern paper with some pop dots to give some depth cut the sweetheart out in shadow/reg, used Doodle charms for the other hearts embossed the strip across the front with Swiss Dots and edge applied some ribbon with button and bow scallop boarder around the top lid and there it is. Hope you all enjoy this I had so much fun making, Thanks for stoping over and taking a look as always Love your comments

Huggs
                                                                                                     
Pink E



5 comments:

  1. awwww this is sooo cute!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This box and card set is absolutely beautiful!!! And, I LOVE your blog layout!

    I wanted to thank you also for your kind mb comment on my "Mom's Hat Box and Purse".

    Now I'd like to see more of your projects!

    I'll be seeing you...

    Audrey
    http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink E I love this project...what a beautiful box and card set!!!! Want to tell you that I am also so happy to be on the DT at CCC with you... I look forward to seeing what you create each week!!

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little card set you made for this week's challenge. But, what I really wanted to say is congrats for being highlighted at the CHIRP. Good for you, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made gorgeus card set! Love it

    Sari

    ReplyDelete