Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge Today

Hey Pink Pals

Wow time just goes by so fast, and with so much to do after the snow storms that had kicked are butts lol!! so this week Cricut Cardz Challenge is make a St. Patrick's Day card using any cart(s) or colors that you like so this was alot of fun for me I used Paper Doll Dress Up, Inda Art, and Gypsy Font for all my carts some ink, glitter, and a little ribbon and call it done. I hope you all enjoy this card and thanks for stopping by would love for you to come over and join us at Cricut Cardz Challenge the link is on my blob list.
Huggs PinkE

4 comments:

  1. Love this adorable card PinkE! I have something for you @ cardz for u.
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, also have a Sunshine Award for you, PinkE, but could not reach you by email. I posted you as a recipient on the mb, and on my blog. I will look here to see if I can find a contact address for me to send it to you. However, you already have the Sunshine picture posted above...so just know, perhaps, that your work is admired by many!! gj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am lost for words, just love this card and have just had a flick through your whole blog, you have some amazing cards and creations. Will be visiting often for inspiration.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more I see this card the more I love it. The lips in the middle of that flower is just the best!

    ReplyDelete