Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Cricut Cardz Challenge Day

Hey Pink Pals

So can you believe that it's time again for another Cricut Cardz Challenge, this week you are to use any cartridge with the card feature and make it with any colors or theme. I had fun with this one because I used Wild Card, Goerge, and Life A Beach the verse was my inspiration that was posted on the Cricut MB By Humbelle for someone to make a card with it and this is what I came up with. So I cut the card base @4 1/2 the next layer cut at 4 1/4 then my circle cut at 3 and 2 3/4 placed ribbon around card eyelet cut my Bras from Life A Beach at 1 1/2 used ink on edges and called it done. Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by
Huggs

Pink E

3 comments:

  1. FUNNY! Too cute! TFS gj

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute and very creative. I love pink and green together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very daring card... Love it and a very good sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete