Monday, February 1, 2010

Love Note Made With Hannah Montana and Tags,Bags,Boxes

Hi Pink Pals

I made this fun simple card using the HM cart and TBBM, some other supplies I used for this card is three Cuttlebug folders "You, Candy Cane, and Swirls" a little ribbon and button. So to start the card base is a standard A2 size (4.25X5.5) then the next layer will be cut down a quarter inch and you will continue to cut each layer down at a quarter inch. I cut the Heart from HM on page 70 at 3 1/4 inch used both regular and shadow then I cut the 8th Note from page 73 at 4 3/4 inch again using both reg and shadow, next I took my heart shadow cut and embossed it with the Cuttlebug folder You and then applied ink and glued the outline heart to the top, now the same thing with the Regular cut 8th Note with Cuttlebug folder Candy Cane then apply ink and glue to shadow cut. Now the background layer I used the CuttleBugg folder Dvine Swirls with Coredation paper and sanded. I used TBBM for the tag at cut 2 inch a little ink and topped with a ribbon and some paper card/envi. The inside of the card I layeredwith some of the scrap parts from paper and it is a finished card. Hope this is helpful and that you try yours and I would love to see it

Thanks for stoppin over

Huggs Pink E

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this card is FABULOUS!!!! I love every single thing you have done here!!!

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is beautiful! You did a great job!

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete