Saturday, February 6, 2010

Primative Hearts

Hi Pink Pals

Super saturday to ya, we are just getting to the end of the big snow storm that has hit the East, I made this card using some Cuttlebug folders and a couple of Cricut carts. This is a short/long cardbase at 4" X 8" the frist layer I used the Wood Grain embossing folder, the second layer is paper from Joanne's, the Hearts are cut from DonJuan at 2 1/2" and 2" then embossed with the Diamond Plate embossing folder the branches are cut from Wild Card at 3/4" them I just top it off with some buttons and some ink on the edges. Thanks for stoping by and hope you enjoy this card

Huggs
Pink E

4 comments:

  1. Great card Pink E!!! This would be perfect for a man...love all your special touches!!! TFS

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on the MB it's stunning!
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just stopping by, since I am learning how to navigate around blogs now. I am following privately and have you in my dashboard now to view your recent posts and not miss anything.
    Thank you for you inspirations, always, gj

    ReplyDelete
  4. that embossing folder looks fab! What an amazing card, I love the rustic feel . . . amazing x x x

    ReplyDelete