Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This Week Cricut Cardz Challenge

Hi Pink Pals,

Hope that your hump day is good and that this is the motivation to help you make it to the weekend, This weeks challenge is to make a Valentine but use no hearts,use any color and any carts. This is tougher then it sounds to not put hearts in a Valentine lol, so here is my card for this week I used my Gypsy and my carts are Old West, India Art, Sweet Hearts, and Lyercial Letter. I call it the Kissin Bandit card, some oter supplies I used was Cuttle Bugg folder Distress Wood, Mod Pod, Versa Mark Inks, Red Stickles, and some pop dots, the card base is a reg A2 size at 4.25 X 5.5 and the sizes for each of my cutts will be Gypsy size and a educated-guess for the Cricut cutting (sorry still tryin to figure out a way to give both sizes as best I can) From the Old West cart I used the Wanted Poster on page #44 with the Icon fuction cut @ 4.09H X 5.20W on the Cricut I would cut about 4 inch, the second Wanted cut at 4W X 5.10H and again on the cricut down a quarter on the mech to 3 3/4 inch the Wanted letter same page and cut at 3.56W X2.09H two times, Kissin Bandit same font and cut at 3.64W X .87H two times, then from India Art I used the Lips and cut three times @ 2.42W X 2.05H one in reg and two in Blackout,from LL was cut Valentine @ 3.23W X .77H, and the Kiss Me from Sweet Hearts is cutt at 3.13W X 3.78H two times with the reg/shadow.
Wow! thats was a mouthful Lol! so the ModPod  I used on my two Wanted poster cuts and set with my heat gun, I used two diferent colors on the letters and mix/match took the stikles for the outline of my lips, and a little edge ink and there it is . I hope you enjoy this card and if you have any questions, comments love to hear

Huggs
Pink E


3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this card! It's my favorite from the Design Team this week (shhhh, don't tell). Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card...great details!!!

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card!!! Very cute!

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete