Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What's For Dinner

Hey Pink Pals

Hope your week is going well If your like me on the East Coast you are still digging out from the snow lol!!! I guess one great thing about the snow is you get all kinds of craft time.  So this weeks Cricut Cardz Challenge is for you to make a Tall card 3 1/2 X 8 3/4 using any cartridge(s) any theme, and any colors, I had lots fun with this one and I only used my From My Kitchen  cartridge with some Cosmo Cricket paper (my Abs Fav) hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopin by hope to see you this week playing along with us

Huggs
PinkE

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card Pink E!!! Love the vintage pic!!! TFS

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Cosmo Cricket paper, I have it too. Nice job with the From My Kitchen cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your blog on the cricut forum and I think your stuff is amazing. I love the kitch feeling to this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this!!! How did I miss this post? Truly great job!!

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete