Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge Today

Hi Pink Pals,

Well it's time for our weekly Cricut Cardz Challenge, last week we made St. Patrick cards and this week the challenge is to make a gate fold card use any color(s)cartridge(s) you like. If you are not sure how to make the gate fold card just click on Cardz Tv in my blog list Ms.Mary has a great how-to video. I made my card this week using Storybook and Gypsy Wandering, my papers are from Cosmo Criket and Paper Studio, I used my cuttle bugg folder Floral Screen embossing folder, applied some ribbon with a couple pearls and ink all around and called it finished. I hope you enjoy and that you come play along with us at Cricut Cardz Challenge this week Thank You for stopping by please visit again.

Huggs PinkE


8 comments:

  1. PinkE,

    Your background on your blog is super cool! I just started painting some of my furniture but I have been sick so that it will have to wait! =( You are very talented!! =)

    *krista* (Fawn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just stunning, love your choice of paper. All the inking adds so much depth. Really like the butterfly cut.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Pink E...love the paper you used!!

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, and Wow and Wow! Pink E this is lovely!
    Great paper and wonderful eye candy! Who wouldn't love getting a card like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey pink :) beautiful card girl! luvin your paper big time. have a super weekend :) xx shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so beautiful!!!

    Sari

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card. I love the paper you used.

    TFS,

    http://www.designsbydj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete