Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge Today

Hi Pink Pals

I must say that this week is moving by very fast, and our Cricut cardz challenge is here again. For this week we are to make a childs birthday card boy/girl, and you choose what cartridge(s) and color(s) that you like. So for my card this week I used Hello Kitty Greeting, Doodle Charms, and Strecth Your Imagination. My card base is from Hello Kitty cut at 3 1/2 with the layers same size, I welded the ballons on from SYI and the party hat from Doodle charm was also welded on. I created 3 layers with this card and used paper from HL Paper Studio, placed two layer in my Cuttlebugg for embossing with the Swiss Dots, Spots and Dots, and Flowers then added some stickles to finish it off. Well I hope you enjoy this card and look forward to see your creations, Thank You forstopping by.

Huggs PinkE



4 comments:

  1. Great card.....love the way that it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty birthday card PinkE...love your choice of colors!!

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the layering and texture on your card this week. The pink and green color combo is great too.

    ReplyDelete