Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cricut Quickie card and Video

Hi Pink Pals,

Made this supercute card using Fabulous Finds and Pooh Friends, with some warm colors of Blue and Brown added a little touch of felt ribbon and this turns out wonderful I used a Hello stamp but you can make this one for many different events.Iam so super excited because my DH has bought me two new cartridges Once Upon A Princess and Sentimentals, he also bought me a new video recorder that I can't wait to use and make better videos for everyone, so look for that to happen in the next couple of days. So as always thank you for stopping by and I love your comments and hope that you stop back again soon.

Huggs PinkE














4 comments:

  1. THIS is gorgeous!!!!! gorgeous colors, gorgeous layout, gorgeous everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey these are some really cute cards!!!! And your card over at CCC is gorgeous!! I mean really artful and beautiful. I just wanted to tell you that!

    ReplyDelete