Sunday, March 21, 2010

Girlfriends From Forever Young

Hi Pink Pals,

Made this card from Forever Young, I love this cart so many fun little pretties on it. I cut the card base standard A2 ( 4.25 X 5.5) cut the scallop from Storybook and then cut in half my lady is cut at 3 1/2 and I used my Swiss dotts cuttlebug folder for her dress I freehand trace/cut her shoes and then used a ribbon for her scarf added alittle bling and the stamp is from G Studio from Micheals dollar bin. I hope you enjoy and Thank you for stopping by and as always love your comments

Huggs PinkE


3 comments:

  1. I love how you made this card. The colors are fantastic! What a wonderful idea to add the scarf like you did with the ribbon and rhinestones! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning card, fab colours, may have to get this cart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! i luv the pink color!

    ReplyDelete