Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Cricut Cardz Challenge Day

Hi Pink Pals

Well it's funtime again for a new week of Cricut Cardz Challenge, this week we are making a spring card using Bird, Butterfly, and flower from any cartridge(s) and any color(s). For my card this week I made using Accent Essentials and Pooh and Friends some embossing with my cuttle bugg and couple of bling then top it off with a ribbon. So I look forward to see your wonderful creations. Thanks for coming by and would love to her from you and remeber to check out my videos at the top of the page click the tab and watch some of my many videos.

Huggs PinkE


2 comments:

  1. wow pink! this is gorgeous!!! i love the 3 layers and i just love the colors! totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PinkE this card is fantastic!!! I love the butterfly and the colors!! TFS

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete