Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Cricut Cardz Challenge Day

Hi Pink Pals,

What a beautiful day it has started out here with lots of sunshine and just maybe we'll hit about 60 degrees today lol!, so it's time for another great Cricut Cardz Challenge and I must say this weeks challenge was a bit of a workout for me, you can use any cartridge(s), color(s) that you like making a Easter card, I worked with Wild Card, George, and TinkerBell.  I started with the card base cut from Wild Card (WC) at 51/2 inches, then from my George I cut two circles at 5 1/4, and 5 inches then I embossed them with my Cuttle Bugg using Swiss Dots and Flouries folders, next will be the Flower cutt from Tinkerbell twice with a large layer and smaller layer at 3 3/4 and 3 1/4 inches then I took the darker purple flower layers and I placed some clear embossing powder with PearlX interverse Violet powder and heat set this over my flower petals, ok take a deep breath lol, I used some left over lace for the backdrop that I shade with some Versa Dew Drop Ink a little ribbon around lots of pop dots, with some pearls, I stamped and heat embossed the Easter on the front and the inside reads Blessing.  So alot of little parts and tech that I used here but I think the finished product turned out ok. 

So I  thank You all very much for stopping by and hope tha you enjoyed this card and as always I love to hear from You.

Huggs PinkE




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful....just beautiful. You inspire me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots of layers here. Very pretty DT card this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute card!

    Sari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card PinkE...love that shape and the colors!! TFS

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty!, great flowers!
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful flower, I must look at my Tinkerbell cart, I still haven't used it. Awesome card.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete