Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy National Craft Month

Hi Pink Pals

Happy National Craft Month, this is just great, lots of places are having sales showing new products etc. I'm so excited my DH bought me a goody for craft month, he got me the new Pink Cuttle Bug from HSN love it Pink and I will be able to give my old one to my big sister JoJo YEAH!!!!!! If you have not seen it go take a look they will be having craft specials all month long on the website and TV so here is a pic of this little beauty.

Thanks for stopping and will be posting back realsoon
Huggs
PinkE

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Pink cuttlebug, it looks even cuter in Pink, not seen then over here yet. Happy crafting month too.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a great deal isn't it! I saw this at My Pink Stamper too. I wish I could get it over here in Italy, but I will have to wait until I come home in September. Can't wait to see what you create with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have a green cuttlebug. Instead of giving it to my older sis, I'm giving it to my lil' sis. LOL.
    MUST HAVE THE PINK ONE!!! LOL.
    hugs,
    me

    ReplyDelete