Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Saturday

Hey Pink Pals

What beautiful weather we are to have today, I had some dental surgery Friday and will be resting a little today. Im super excited that later today my Sister JoJo will be here and we are going to the Local Scrap store for the yearly Garage sale I can't wait I find some awsome stuff every year. So I wanted to share with you a card I made using From Kitchen and a stamp from Micheals dollar bin (my fav's) I cut the coffee pot at 3 1/2, and the card base is a standard A2 (8 1/2 X 5 1/2 ) folded in the middle used some scrap papers added a little ribbon and my scallop/circle which I cut at 2 inch from Storybook. Thank You for stopping by and taking a look and as always I love your comments.

Huggs PinkE



5 comments:

  1. I have this cart and don't know what to do with it,
    this turned out great!
    TFS
    Carol<>

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is gorgeous. that cart is definitely on my wish list!

    i love those garage sales! have a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I so LOVE this card! I am really into retro so this is just right up my alley! Graet job! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card PinkE!!! Love the colors!!

    Hope you're feeling better after the dental work!! (I have an appt this Wednesday :-( !!) Enjoy the visit and shopping with your sister!

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete