Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Purple Blossoms

Hi Pink Pals

Well it time for this weeks Cricut Cardz Challenge, and what a fun one this will be. This week the challenge is anything goes use any cartridge(s), color(s), and any theme, so have at it let your creative side go. I used three cartridges George, Accent Essentials, and Sentimentals some beautiful paper from D'eja' Views that I purchased from Micheals and the card base is DCWV. I made a square cut in my card base which is standard A2 size (5 1/2 X 4 1/4) then I cut my flowers from Accent essentials six times and crumble them in my hand added some chalk ink to the edges, and then my bird and flourishes I cut from Sentimentals at 3 1/2 inch twice then ran my flourshies and bird thur the cuttlebug using Swiss DOts and Flourshies embossing folders. I placed paper ribbon to the front window, some lace across the bottom with some lace at the top right corner behind the bird. So this was the out come and Im very happy with it, I think it would be a great Thinking of You card, well thank you so much for stopping by and I love your comments.

Huggs PinkE

8 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card!

    Sari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is amazing!!!! Great color, texture, and design - and combined they come together to create a visually stunning card.

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Excellent job, so glad I got to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card PinkE and great color combo!!

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made me gasp. It is absolutely stunning.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely, I love the different textures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so textural, dimensional and unique. Wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! I hope you win! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete