Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby Boy

Hi Pink Pals

So I made this super simple card today and wanted to share, I had the froggie in my cuts drawer where I keep all my left over cuts. The paper is for a new baby boy I think it is from Basic Gray I can remeber which cart the Frog is from lol!! This is a basic A2 size card with some ribbon and the scallop is from Storybook, and I used cutttlebug swiss dots folder, Like I said very simple nothing fancy. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look hope you come by again soon.


4 comments:

  1. I love this card it is so cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie ... great card!!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card...love that frog have to figure what cart it came off of

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cute little frog is from "Give a Hoot" cartridge. It's my favorite frog. Good job on the card. Sometimes simple is better.

    ReplyDelete