Friday, April 2, 2010

Cute Hello Card

Hi Pink Pals

The weather is just wonderful, we have had sunshine all day with a soft light breeze just great. So I found time to make this super quick Hello card using Home Accents and Storybook cartridge, the background paper was sent to me by a  Cricut MB member Ms. Carla and I just had to make a card with it and the die cut is just a perfect match. So I cut the square scallop box from Storybook at 3 1/4 inches and the pear I cut from Home Accents at 3 1/2,I cut it a couple times using different colors added a little ribbon and called it finished. I hope you enjoy I thank you for stopping by and all your wonderful comments

3 comments:

  1. It's a-pear-ant this is a fantastic card! Love the paper you used as well. TFS : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this card! I like how the background paper matches too! Super cute idea! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, adorable cards, love the little chick and cool pp.

    ReplyDelete