Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Day At The Beach

Hi Pink Pals

Today is Cricut Cardz Challenge day, this week is a funtime the challenge is to design a card of a beach/summer feel. Well Of course this was the perfect time to get out my Life is A Beach cartridge and just have fun, I also used Pooh and Friends and Paper Doll Dress Up cardtridges. My card base is standard A2 (5 1/2 X 4 1/4) then I cut my  frame from Pooh and Friends at 5 3/4 inches, from Life is A Beach I cut my Palm trees at 3 1/2 inches, some punch work for the star fish and some stickers, I cut the sand from Paper Doll Dress Up using "Fit Ti Length" of 5 1/2 inches. I used the Cuttlebug to emboss the frame with the wood grain folder, swiss dots on the sand, and swirls on the water, placed some popfoam around the frame added the twine placed the palm trees in corners and the shells with the starfish around the frame Used my white gel pen and traced the water top and made the seagulls that is all with this one. I thank you for stopping by and hope that you enjoyed the card as always I look forward and love your comments.

Huggs PinkE

6 comments:

  1. just put an umbrella drink in my hand and i'm good to go!

    fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PinkE this is just adorable...looks like a picture frame...love it!!! TFS

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a great job!This is fantastic!
    Yours
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks good enough to dive into! I long for the summer to come, but for now, I'm enjoying the spring. You've framed it so perfectly. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWSOME, Love It , You did a good job. looks inviting.

    ReplyDelete