Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Get Well

Hi Pink Pals

What a great day, the sunshine and just perfect temp to sit outside on my deck and drink my coffee. It is time for our weekly challenge over at Cricut Cardz Challenge and this week the theme is
"get Well"  using any cartridge and color.  So for my card I used Wild Card for the card base at 6 inches, and George for the Cirle, and Happy Ever After for that super cute bird (4 inches) that I covered with FLOCK!!! love it!!!! all my paper is DCWV added some flowers with the buttons,then looped my ribbon around and stamped GET WELL then heat embossed, I cut out each letter and glued different direction. I hope you enjoyed the card I so thank you for stopping by and hope to see you again very soon and as always I love your comments.
Huggs PinkE


9 comments:

  1. cute little bird, I thought it was felt when I first saw it.

    enjoy the sunshine!
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty DT card PinkE...this would definitely cheer someone up that wasn't feeling well!! Love the flock on the little bird!!! TFS

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful!!! and great flocking job too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors. The bird is so beautiful. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow PinkE!!
    Your card is just adorable. Your paper-choise and the colors are great!!!
    Yours
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I really, really, really like this! The colors are so springy and cheerful! Love the design and the flock looks fantastic... I thought it was felt. GREAT CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This round, laced, birdie card is so precious! I thought you had cut felt until I read you flocked it. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful and sweet card pink. youre flocking awesome and so is your flocking ;) (yeah i know cheesy but couldnt help myself lol)

    ReplyDelete