Friday, April 16, 2010

Give A Hoot, Super Sweet Cartridge

Hi Pink Pals

I was given the cartridge "Give A Hoot" from my DH for my Birthday and just Sooo Love it!!!! I made this super quick card with the Fox to send to my brother. My card base is 5 x 5 and my Fox is cut at 3 3/4 inches, cutting the base layer two times and the other layers one time each. As you can tell from my last few cards Im so in to FLOCK right now lol!!!! this stuff is just to FABULOUS!!! it is so easy to use and adds alot to the image. I placed my ribbon on both the top and bottom then added my buttons across that I got from my very BFF, then did a scallop edge and called it Finished. I hope you like this card I really love this cartridge and will be making another card any second now lol!!! As always I thank you for stopping by and do love your comments.

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, and you're right ... that flocking is a lot of fun. This is a great guy card, they're always such a challenge for me. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete