Friday, April 23, 2010

How Berry Tweet

Hi Pink Pals
I made this card using to of my new fav cartridges, Create A Critter and Preserves. This one I welded the Strawberry together using my gypsy, and then the layers I cut twice, the entire card is about 6 X 5 1/2. I used the swiss dot embossing folder for the Strawberry, and the Diamond plate embosssing folder for the leaf on top. I did some shading with chalks on my little Birdie, some flock just on the wing
(self control lol!!) and my 3D puff pen to place the eyelashes. This was a super fun project and I hope you enjoyed, I thank You for stopping by and love all your comments.

Huggs PinkE

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable ... that strawberry is the perfect shaped card! I'm pretty sure I'm going to scraplift this one ... thanks so much.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinke this is so sweet...love the little bird (can you ever have too much flocking? LOL!!) TFS

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i just love it! i love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete