Monday, April 19, 2010

Just Hanging Around

Hi Pink Pals

So super excited, I was given the Create a Critter by my DH and just LOVE THIS!!!! made this card for my other Big brother (have six) and just love they way it turned out. I used the Monkey and Vine from Create A Critter and on the inside I used the Banana from Preserves (love it) and this is the finish project. The card base is 6X51/2 and the Monkey cut at 3 3/4 with all layers and yes I FLOCKED!!!! the vine i think at FTL(fit to length) of 4 1/4 added some ink and chalk for depth. The Banana cut at two sizes one at 1 3/4 and other at 1 1/2 again chalked. The scallop and circle from Storybook at 1 3/4 inches and the veres are typed on the computer printed out. I hope you enjoy this and thank you for stopping by



8 comments:

  1. this is soooo cute...love it, Your bananas look so real. great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable.....great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree this is soooo cute. I love the monkey!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooo cute PinkE....love that little monkey and I love CAC cart too!!! TFS

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  5. This monkey is toooooooooooooo cute!! I love
    this card!!
    Yours
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha ha, this is so cute. You did such a great job shading those bananas too. But the monkey well, he is just cheek pinching cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. another perfectly adorable card pink :)

    ReplyDelete