Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Kitten

Hi Pink Pals

Here is another card I made using the Create A Critter cartridge (love) and my Gypsy, so with the Gypsy I welded the two kittens togethr and then added the pillow and weld, the total size of this card is about 7 1/2 tall and 5 1/2 wide. I don't think my picture really does this one justice( not bragging) just that I flocked the entire card Kitten and pillow so I don't think it really shows, anyway I added some rhinestones to the pillow and to kitten bow and called it a finished card. I hope you enjoy and thank you for stopping by. I love your comments

9 comments:

  1. This is adorable ... what a cute kitty. I love that she is sitting on the pillow. Great job! One question though: where did you weld to create the card? On the lefthand side, or on top? Thanks!!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that?!!! The flocking makes all the difference too!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. a d o r a b l e!!!! I can't wait to get this cartridge. It's in route somewhere between the U.S. and Italy! This is just so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies so much, Jo the weld is on the left hand side. I just love this cart to much and way out of control with the FLOCK LOL!!!!

    Huggs PinkE

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU DO SUCH A NICE WORK. THIS CARD IS ADORABLE TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my i want this cart so bad! your card is just adorable pink:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so great. I would love to try it but I am still not sure about how to weld it to make the card...where is it folded, where is the welding? I tried 3 or 4 times now and it's just a waste of paper so far for me. TFS

    ReplyDelete