Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mother Day Card Challenge With Cricut Cardz

Hi Pink Pals

Time for this weeks Cricut Cardz Challenge, the theme for this week is to make a Mothers day card using the colors Green, Pink, and White with any cartridge(s). I used my Heritage cartridge with Accent Essentials, I made the card base with the frame cut from Heritage, the woman figure, and the Mother title also from Heritage. Then from the Accent Essentials I used the flower on blackout and stamped them, crumbled to finish them off, Mother was flocked to give a velvet look. Then I added some ribbon and lace and was finished. I hope you enjoy the card I had funn making this one for my mom she loves the vintage look, I thank you for your comments and for stopping by.

Huggs PinkE

5 comments:

  1. This is such an elegant, and beautiful card! I just bought Heritage a couple weeks ago...I wasn't sure about this cart, but am loving it, and so glad I got it! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my edna this is sooooooo beautiful! just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card....such great dimension on those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!!!! This card is soooooooooo
    beautiful, I don´t know more to say about it....cause it makes me speachless!!!
    Yours
    Marions

    ReplyDelete