Sunday, April 11, 2010

MPS Challenge What Fun

Hi Pink Pals

So My Pink Stamper (aka Robyn) is having a color challenge and the colors are Pink, Green, and Black I love this combo and ther is so much you can do with them just depends on how you layer your colors. So I used my Gypsy Wandering for the tree, and Disney Happy Ever After for the so super cute Birdie.  My paper is DCWV from the Baby Girl stack and the Safri stack, then I used some glitter flock for the bird and added the PINK feathers for the tail lol!!! a goole eye and ribbon across with the stamp
 "How tweet of you". So I hope you enjoy and as always love your comments, hope that you come back again.

Huggs PinkE


5 comments:

  1. Wow, your card is soooooo pretty, love the colors so much!!
    Yours
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just wanted to stop by and check out your site! You are so talented! I LOVE all of your cards! I especially love the How Tweet of You card...Absolutely Adorable! I have 3 new cartridges on the way...I can't wait to use them! =)

    Tiffany (Dr. Nickell's office)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so adorable! Thank you for participating in the MPS Challenge! Your card rocks!!!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how flippin cute! love the feathers girl:) you so rock!

    ReplyDelete