Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge Today

Hi Pink Pals

What a great day, time for the weekly Cricut Card Challenge and this week we are making a card using three circles and any cartridge(s),color(s). So for my card I used Wild Card, George, Create Critter and Hello Kitty, the background paper I made using ink and Gloss paper and my sweet angel boy I colored using my copic markers. I embossed the stars with swiss dots folder and cuttle bug, then my white stars, clouds I outlined with my copic black and then shadow with my Cool-3 copic. So I hope you enjoy this card I thank you for stopping by and please come back again. I always enjoy your comments

Huggs PinkE




6 comments:

  1. Very cute. You sure make a lot of circle cards. Nice job on the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Looks like you took a lot of time on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! I feel as though I have not been here for a while and went back a few post, you sure have been busy. lovely work and I love that red flower.
    this little guy in the clouds sure is cute,
    Have a wonderful day,
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet card, very nice and very creative

    ReplyDelete