Monday, May 24, 2010

Cricut Quick #13 Using Pagoda

Hi Pink Pals

I hope your weekend was filled with crafting and family fun, I made this super simple card with the Pagoda cartridge. I said in a past post that Im trying to work more with this cartridge because I just was'nt sure about it, well I have really become very happy with this cartridge and some of the cards that I have made with it. I hope you enjoy the card and video I do thank you for stopping by and love your comments.

Huggs PinkE




5 comments:

  1. I love it. A great "grownup" card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I have this cart but haven't used it yet. I know, shame on me!! This is very inspiring, so I'm sure I'll be getting it out very soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! This could be a great card for my husband. It looks like a dish that he uses for his sauce for sushi! Thanks....I didn't think I wanted this cart!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, love this card too! You are so creative and have inspired me to dust off my Pagoda cartidge!

    ReplyDelete