Monday, May 17, 2010

Greatest

Hi Pink Pals

Hope your weekend was restful and filled with crafting, I made this card using Pagoda, Storybook, George, Platin Schoolbook and Tags,Bags, Boxes, and more. The card base I made at 5 1/2 X 5 1/2, the layer I created using some gloss paper and re-inkers, I cut the other layer, oval from Storybook and the tag from TBBM, the corners from Platiin Schoolbook added some ribbon around with a few popdots and alittle accent with my white gel pen and called it a finished card. I hope you enjoy and I thank you for stopping by I hope you come back and I love your comments

Huggs PinkE


3 comments:

  1. This is lovely ... all your elements work so well together ... great card!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love this card!!! sooooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! The flowers, all the colors and cuts. Just perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete