Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Cricut Cardz Challenge Day

Hi Pink Pals

So how is your week going? good I hope and filled with happy crafting. This week over at Cricut Cardz Challenge the theme is to create a card using a Bird/Butterfly using any cartridge(s) or color(s) you like, click on the link to the right and check it out come play along with us. I use India Art and Storybook for my card, this on is just super simple and full of great colors, I used the newest stamp set from My Pink Stamper (Punny-lious) what a fun collection of words to use for all different types of cards. I then used my Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More for the bag to match my card, cutting it on my 12x24 mat and cover with the same background paper. I hope you enjoy and thank you for stopping by, I love your comments.

Huggs PinkE



3 comments:

  1. Cute little gift set you've made. I love being able to cut using that 12 x 24 mat. It's nice to see that some companies are coming out with 12 x 24 paper too. Love the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and bag! That paper is just beautiful and the bird goes just perfect with it all!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute gift set PinkE...love the bright and cheerful colors!!!

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete