Friday, June 18, 2010

A Blog Makeover and More

Hi Pink Pals

Wow!! what a crazy couple of days it has been around here, and now my craft studio to be is under construction so lots more choas lol!!! but I'm super excited to have my studio and can't wait to share with you all. I hope you like the new blog look and I have a card that I'm excited to share with you because my babygirl (well she is 20) made it to give to her Dad for Fathers Day, and it is her very 1st card ever. I will have a new video and card up on Friday and have to say again that I'm very sorry for no post in the last three days, my friends you all are very good to me and I continue to be inspired by your comments. Thank you all very much and I hope you enjoy this card and my new blog look

Inspired
Pinke


5 comments:

  1. That is soooo sweet! I love the little pompom on his nightcap!!! :)
    Love the new look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card. Love all that you do and the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute! I remember playing that came when I was younger. lol Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Im about your daughters age (22) and I totally remember playing this game!
    Sara Kate
    sarakscraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete