Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge Today

Hi Pink Pals

Hope your week is going well, lots of hot weather here and getting in the spirt of Summer lol! have tons of inside remolding that we are working on and trying to finish my Pink Pad, So my friends this week the card challenge is to make a Fathers Day card using any cartridge(s) and color(s) that you like. I chose to use one of my older fav cartridge Graphically Speaking for the the clock cut at 4 1/4 inch and Heritage for the word Daddy cut at 2 inches and just cut the (dy) from the end. Some simple layers and afew pop dots, a brad for the center of the clock, and with some fabric thread around the base and called it a finished card. I hope you all enjoy the card and I do thank each and everyone of you for being so kind to me with your comments and watching my videos and cards, you keep me excited to create more.

Huggs Pinke

Card Supplies:

Card base paper is Bazzill Basic at 5x7
layer one- Basic Gray paper at 4 3/4 x 6 3/4
Second Layer- Bazzill Basic at 4x5
Thrid layer- paper studio print at 3 3/4 x 4 3/4
Clock and Dad are cut with DCWV from the Linen solid stack



6 comments:

  1. I love it!! Those colors are wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great DT card Pinke!! Great choice of papers to go with the cuts!!! TFS

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oinke,
    I love your cards and your videos. I am new to using my Cricut as a friend bought it for me and I LOVE it! You really inspire me and I am so glad that I found your blog. You give me hope that I can continue to learn and achieve the designing and style that I love-the elegant look.
    Lots of hugs,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I ment to write Pinke. What a terrible typo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dad on your card. Great idea just cutting off the extra letters to get what you desire. Good design tip for everyone. The background paper looks great with the clock image.

    ReplyDelete