Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge Today

Hi Pink Pals

It is time for the weekly Cricut Cardz Challenge, this week we want you to make a card using any cartridg(s) and color(s) with a shoe in your design, This was a super fun challenge I used my Pink Journey, Gypsy Wandering, and Gypsy Font I used the embossing folder swiss dots for my background paper then with some stickles and a few pop dots for the finished card. I hope you enjoy and I thank you so very much for stopping over and hope that you return

Huggs Pinke


4 comments:

  1. oh a cinderella for sure! love it! and that border is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!! Love the breast cancer awareness paper you used for the shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card for a very personal reason. I am working on becoming a breast cancer survivor. I am very blessed so far although it is a difficult journey some days. Thanks for your breast cancer awareness card.

    ReplyDelete