Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cricut Quickie # 17 Using Create A Critter

Hi Pink Pals

What a super fun weekend we have been having, and it has carried over into the week with summer weather here the days are just longer and we do so much outside that you just lose track of everything lol. I did make this super simple card using Create A Critter and of course my very best stamps from My Pink Stamper, the new Punny-ilious which just go fabulous with this cartridge. I hope you all are having a great week and enjoy this card/video I do love to hear from you and hope that you continue to return.

Huggs Pinke




5 comments:

  1. Love it!! That is just so sweet!! I lovin' your videos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Love your videos you make everything look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! This card is tooooo cute, love that!!!
    I´m sorry for not beeing on the MB at this
    time, I´m working in my garden....lol!
    Yours
    Marion

    ReplyDelete