Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Pink Stamper Color Challenge

Hi Pink Pals

What fun you are about to have, My Pink STamper is having a color challenge and I was asked to be a guest (SUPER EXCITED!!) the colors are Pink, Brown, Orange, and Green. I know what a fun color combo and I must say it was a little tricky at 1st lol!!! I used my all time fav cartirge Create A Critter and My Pink Stamper punny stamps. The card base is 5 1/2 X 6 and the layers are cut 1/4 less each time, I cut my cute little girl monkey at 3 1/4 with all the layers and my Palm tree was cut at 3 inches and I cut the layer 2 times with the second layer 1/4 smaller applied pop dot for depth. I then took my 1st layer and embossed it with the cuttle bug using the swiss dots folder, I flipped the layer to use the back of the embossing. My next layer across the bottom I using DCWV pattern paper that is only 1 1/2 inch tall place the ribbon around and added a gem flower to my little monkey, used my white Gelly pen and did a little trim around the card and called if finished. I hope you enjoy the card and please come over to http://www.mypinkstamper.com/2010/06/color-challenge-with-my-pink-designers.html
and see all the wonderful projects from other designers and join us for this SUPER FUN! challenge.

Inspired
Pinke

10 comments:

  1. WOW, SUCH a CUTE card!! GREAT JOB Miss Pinke!;)
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute monkey....he's sooo adorable....love that tree too. Ü

    ♥Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this . You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was by far my favorite out of all the other's on the design team (shhhh just don't tell the others!). I love the dimension you gave to your tree and I LOVE monkeys!! Great job! I also have started following your blog. Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!! Love how dimentional your tree is

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too too cute! Love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your card as always, what's new right?...i love your work.

    Edna...love your name. Edna was my great friend from childhood...we had so many good times together. When I read your name I immediately though of her and all our great times together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cute card! congrats on the MPS DT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card. I am going to take you advice and get the crete a critter cartridge. You do such great stuff with it! I love the palm tree so much dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats Pinkie on the MPS DT !!!

    ReplyDelete