Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Scrapping

Hi Pink Pals

I hope that your Sunday is going well and filled with family, fun, and some scrapbooking. I always spend my Sunday scrapbooking this is the time I set aside for myself and my family memories, I made this lay out using a few cartridges George, Storybook, Walk in My Garden, and Paper Pups. The papers are Cosmo Cricket and Coredition lots of faux stitch work with my puff pen and a few pop dots. I hope you enjoy and I than you for stopping by, maybe I have inspired you to return to scrapbooking or start.

Inspired
Pinke



4 comments:

  1. This is just sooooo pretty! Love the flowers and the flower paper!! Great for the middle for the bigggg flower! Awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I use Sundays for the same thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty layout Pinke...love the colors and the flower paper! TFS

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete