Monday, June 14, 2010

THROWBACK THURSDAY CHALLENGE With Emma

Hi Pink Pals

Over at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ Ms. Emma does a challenge every Thursday, this week it was using colors Blue, red, and Brown and any cartridge(s). If you have not been over to her site please go by and take a look around she is a true inspiration, lots of videos on how-to use a gypsy and some fabulous creations. I made my card using the Old West cartridge, this will be a card for my brother who just loves to ride his horse. I hope you enjoy and thank you for stopping by

Inspired
Pinke


5 comments:

  1. I just love this! That boot looks like you could just slip it right on and buck away on that horse! Awesome card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card ...
    I have a rodeo party in july ....good idea.
    TFS

    You're invited to play with us in my
    FIRST, EASY and QUICK "facebook Challenge"
    Don't miss it.

    http://dreamscardsbypatty.blogspot.com/
    Have a Great Week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinke, this came out AMAZING!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING about it!! Thank you for participating in my throwback Thursday challenge! hope to see you back here again!
    Big hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this ALOT! Thanks for sharing! :)

    <3 Angela
    Wee Share
    www.weeshare.net

    ReplyDelete